Tuesday, May 11

Revival

When I sat down to write this post I had every intention of writing something that would, in the end, convince you that we need revival to sweep through our church. I was fully prepared to give a plethora of scripture references that would motivate you and “pump you up” for Jesus and revival. It was coming. I was bringing my “A” game today folks…
Then I heard a still small voice- as crystal clear as any I’ve ever heard. It sent chills down my spine.
This is what it said.
“Don’t tell them we need it…..tell them ...it’s here. There is only one thing left to do. Receive it by faith.”


God has done what he said He would do. Now I am asking you to receive it. walk in it. Swim in it.

don't know how?

It is a 4 step process.

It looks like this:
2 Chronicles 7:14

If my people, who are called by my name, will (1) humble themselves and (2) pray, and (3) seek my face, and (4) turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven and I will forgive their sin, and heal their land”



“the river is rushing………and the river is here.”

No comments:

Post a Comment